Monday 10 June 2019

Normal Delivery chennai

Delayed post:
Hello everyone this is kiruthiga, happy to share that we were blessed with a baby boy on may 17th.I was admitted to hospital on the same day morning and I was delivered within 2-3 hours. My sincere thanks to Dr.Suthanthradevi mam and special thanks to Dr.Shruti who was constantly encouraging me to ease the process during the labour😊😊.Though it's a fibroid complicated pregnancy Dr.Kavitha and Dr.Nazeem mam motivated me for normal delivery.Without exercise this may not be possible.Thanks to Dr.Jayashree mam for providing knowledge of birth and exercise and heartfelt gratitude to entire bloom team.We are so glad for choosing Bloom.Thank you everyone for your support.I will refer Bloom for all my friends and family... 😊😊😊

Hi All, I am vasundhara we delivered a baby boy yesterday through normal delivery. I was admitted on 21st May night and got induced, was dilated 5 cm by next day afternoon so they shifted me to labour room, the highlight part is baby weight is 4.1kg still bloom team did normal delivery unlike other hospitals who will go for c section. I would like to thank Kavitha mam for establishing such a great and efficient team who supported me throughout my delivery. I definitely recommend bloom to all my friends and relatives. Heartful thanks to Jayashree mam for all the knowledge sessions regarding delivery and Dr. Kalaiselvi, Dr Bharathi other duty doctors and nurses who supported me through out my delivery...

No comments:

Post a Comment