Monday 10 June 2019

Mothers experience on HypnoBirth

I wrote a Google review but I never shared my experience with mummies here ..... after reading the recent experience by celebrity Chhavi Mittal, I think I should share my experience here
Mainly to reiterate the point that you are all in excellent hands!
I had a premature rupture of membrane at 36weeks. Usual protocol is to induce labour but because we wanted a natural labour all the bloom doctors respectfully gave us the space to wait for labour to start. The wait was scary as there was no pain and risk of infection was there but the doctors closely monitored me while I shuttled daily from home to hospital. Dr.Jeyshree our doula checked in ever so regularly, also reassuring us in every way possible.
My pain finally started 4 days later, early in the morning but it was very mild. When contractions became more intense it escalated very fast. We rushed to the hospital where I was taken to the labour suite. As I was very close to delivery, within 20min of reaching the hospital baby was born.
Labour of my choice, mainly because I didn’t like my first experience and it was only possible because of Dr.jeyshree & Dr.Kavitha and her team.
I’m almost 6 months post delivery and one thing I’ve understood is birth can happen in many ways but the experience should b a memorable one. Unfortunately many suffer a traumatic experience.
Thank you to the whole team for creating this supported birth experience for all the mothers. No Matter what the mode of delivery is I truly Wish all the mothers here to have a beautiful birth story to cherish & share

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby! When I gave birth to a son, I often had to wear postpartum pads. I recommend you to read about postpartum pads.

    ReplyDelete