Tuesday 5 July 2016

Testimonial for HappyMom Natural/Water Birth Preparation Pregnancy/Antenatal Classes


First I must thank you for bringing the concept of prenatal classes to Chennai and educating us (especially first time moms and moms-to-be) on pregnancy, labour and delivery.

It is indeed a commendable effort taken to educate and practice water birth as an option for natural birthing. The topics handled in prenatal classes and exercises taught were very helpful to ease mental and physical stress during pregnancy. The fear of unknown and myths related to pregnancy were also clarified in the prenatal classes.

I had started prenatal classes in my third trimester. Yet Doctor Jayashree took effort to walk me through all the classes I had missed and updated me match my pregnancy week. Labour room visit and involving partner in natural birthing are my favourites as now I can be mentally prepared for the big day!

If at all I have to suggest anything it would be to slow down sessions and encourage more q&a discussions.

Thanks once again to Dr Jayashree for all her efforts and dedication. Wishing all mothers-to-be a happy birthing process!

Kind regards,
Nisha Selvakumar


No comments:

Post a Comment