Tuesday 5 July 2016

HappyMom HypnoBirth Testimonial

Aruna Josyula
"After having a normal unmedicated delivery the first with my daughter, I set my heart on a fear free birth this time. I knew I would need some sort of coping mechanism to help me have a fear-free birth. So I researched and read a lot this time around and came to know that a combination of hypno & water birth keeps a labouring mom more relaxed and calm. I wanted to make this labor a good experience, one that gives me confidence and the will power that I can also implement in my life later. 
After doing a little research about hypnobirthing classes, I have come across Dr. Vinodha Vunnam. Without any further ado, I signed up for the classes. Al though it was a short session, I was able to grasp the concept of hypnobirthing pretty quickly and easily. Would have loved a few extra sessions to get the breathing techniques right, but I got the information I needed in order to practise at home. After all, hypnobirthing classes are just for you to get an idea of the concept, achieving a perfect hypnobirth is completely in the mother’s hands. The fear releasing scripts, the rainbow relaxation session, all these were pretty wonderful and I was amazed how easily I was able to slip into deep relaxation. Dr. Vinodha’s calming voice helped a lot with this too. 
Overall, I am much more confident now and am actually looking forward to my labor :).  I feel that these techniques will help me bring my second born gently into this world

No comments:

Post a Comment