Thursday 2 May 2019

Thought to be a csection but turned out to Normal delivery

Hi all, I delivered a baby boy on April 12th 2019. I was on 37th week and got induced on April 11th around 10 pm as my water level was just above low and baby's growth were restricted. There was high possibility to end up in c- section as my little one was lying too posterior and asked us to prepare our mind. Still me and my husband doesn't loose hope and i was continously doing exercises thought during Dr.Jayshree mam class with full positivity. Second induction were given around 6 AM as progress was seen. Dialated around 8 by 9.45 am and the progress was quickening up. Proceeded to normal delivery unfortunately baby heart beat started to drop down in labor ward. Prepared for c- section and progressed to operation theatre. Still doctors gave hope for normal delivery as baby heart beat is improving when i did inhale and exhale continuosly. At last it was a normal delivery in operation theatre.  for my delivery has been one of the best decisions I have taken in my life.
Keerthana Hariharan

No comments:

Post a Comment